We take pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to join our team of Customer Service Assistants at the headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our customers receive outstanding support and assistance. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Handle inquiries, resolve issues, and provide information about our products.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist customers with product information, order status, payments and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with other departments to address customer concerns and improve overall customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge to provide accurate information to customers.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate team members.
- Fulfill after-sales Services like handling claims and processing returns.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks related to customer service.
The ideal candidate is friendly, empathetic, and possesses excellent communication skills in English and Danish and maybe even a third language. You might have an education within communications, administration or similar, but we value your experience and personality more. That being said, we are looking for someone who:
- Remains calm and professional during busy periods.
- Is proactive, exercises problem-solving skills and has a goal-oriented mindset.
- A team-player, with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Enjoys turning a bad experience into a good one.
- A dynamic position in a young, international, and fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to play an important role in our dedicated customer service team.
You will be working closely with Market Service, E-Commerce and other cross-functional teams within the Rains Organization. Externally you will work closely with our logistic partner to ensure that handling and distribution is performed according to the customer requirements.
Rains is an outerwear lifestyle brand. Its collections blend a conceptual-meets-functional design approach, a strong urban inspiration, and a signature fabric identity. A coated waterproof fabric palette inspired by Rains’ first design – a contemporary reinterpretation of the classic rubber raincoat. Rains brings its neo-Scandinavian aesthetic, unisex collections, and consistently surprising curation to consumers across four continents.
If you could see yourself in this position and want to be a member of a fast-growing brand, please submit your application below as soon as possible. We aim to welcome a new colleague on January 1st or soon after. Please reach out Customer Service Manager, Jonas Horsdal, on +45 6016 8699 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this position.
All qualified applicants regardless of age, gender, religion, and ethnicity are encouraged to apply for the position.