Rains is seeking an HR-Coordinator to support the development and digitalization of HR deliveries in the headquarters in Aarhus. You will have a central role in supporting the HR-manager on various projects and HR-processes as well as being overall responsible for all HR-administrative tasks. We’re looking for you if you have a young and informal mentality and are just as enthusiastic and ambitious like we are.
- Support the HR-Manager with implementing an online HR system
- Optimize and digitalize HR-operational tasks
- To collect HR KPI’s, i.e. competence development, absence, holiday and analyze it in cooperation with the HR-Manager.
- Preparing and starting up the pre- and onboarding program for new employees
- Coordinate various business relevant HR initiatives
- Support the recruitment process by ensuring that the e-recruitment system is always up to date
- Responsible for preparing employment contracts and addendums to current employees
- Ensure that the employee Handbook is always updated with relevant processes and policies
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience from a similar position in an international fast-growing organization
- Solid experience with coordinating various HR-processes
- Knowledge of current HR employment legislation
- Skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player with a high degree of empathy and passion for people
- Handling many simultaneous tasks without losing focus on deadlines
- Structured, detail oriented and highly organized
- Self-starter, responsible and persistent
- A high level of integrity and discretion
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Danish
- A job in a young, international, and fast-growing company where you work closely with the business
- A dynamic position where we work with values like transparency, responsibility and being bold
- To play a significant role where you can have big impact on defining your role
- To be part of a dedicated organizational culture that sets the bar high and has a young mentality with a high team spirit and enthusiasm
- A job where both the working pace and the music are high
Rains is an outerwear lifestyle brand. Its collections blend a conceptual-meets-functional design approach, a strong urban inspiration, and a signature fabric identity. A coated waterproof fabric palette inspired by Rains’ first design – a contemporary reinterpretation of the classic rubber raincoat. Rains brings its neo-Scandinavian aesthetic, unisex collections, and consistently surprising curation to consumers across four continents.
If you could see yourself in this position and want to be a member of a fast-growing brand, please submit your application below.
All qualified applicants regardless of age, gender, religion, and ethnicity are encouraged to apply for the position.
Only applications through our e-recruitment process will be taken into consideration.