Would you like to play a central role in building the unique physical universe of a leading outerwear lifestyle brand? By using your structural toolbox, you will be planning, coordinating, and executing the establishment of the physical presence of the brand across both internal and external brand spaces. The objective is to elevate Rains, helping it embody the future of retail and physical brand experience.
As Expansion Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and organizing internal activities as well as external partners and contractors. Your focus will be establishing brand shops and concept- and flagship stores across the world. You will be based in Rains’ headquarters in Aarhus and will report to the Head of Expansion.
Your responsibility will cover both in- and outgoing logistics as well as planning and execution of on-site activities. As Expansion coordinator, you will be part of a new Expansion team responsible for delivering high quality turnkey projects across wholesale and retail, including 45 concept and flagship stores within key European metropolises by 2025.
- Maintaining deadlines
- Planning incoming deliveries
- Ensure communication across streams
- Ensure documentation and registration
- Oversee the internal POS warehouse
- Fulfill outgoing shipments
- Coordinate deliveries
- Coordinate internal warehouse
- Ensure shipping quality
- Planning build-up processes
- Execute on- site support for larger build-ups
- Support for architect and construction functions
- Ensure quality communication across build-up projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Proven experience with successful retail expansion
- Experience in communication and working with contractors
- Hands-on and execution-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English
- High travel flexibility
- An entirely new position in a young, international, and fast-growing company.
- To play a significant role in the development of Rains across continents.
- To be part of a dedicated and growing team.
If you are looking for an international environment that offers huge potential for your professional development, then upload your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact: