Would you like to play an instrumental role in building a unique universe of a leading outerwear lifestyle brand? By using your leadership and structural experience, you will be managing a new development and build-up team execution the expansion of the brands psychical presence. With an executional mindset you will work with a new focused team, responsible for building and delivering showrooms, Pop-up shops, brand- and flagship stores across the world.
As Head of Expansion, you will lead projects of establishing physical spaces across revenue streams. You will be based in Rains’ headquarters in Aarhus and will report to the company’s CEO. Your main objective will be to add 45 concept and flagship stores within key European metropolises by 2025, as well as build a significant psychical presence at international department stores and leading lifestyle retailers.
Your responsibility will cover the processes from receiving an available space to delivering a finished outstanding build-up of spaces with various purposes. You will lead the internal design and development process as well as external partners involved in execution. Along the development you will handle the sourcing and purchase negotiations from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Team management
- Project Management
- Operational process management
- In- and outgoing logistic
- Purchase negotiations
- Service quality
- Planning and deadlines
- Budgeting and follow-up
- Managing external partners
- Oversee capacity and priorities
- Monitoring build-up quality
- Qualified on-time handover of projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Proven experience of planning and execution build-up processes
- Solid understanding of commercial aspects of retail
- Entrepreneurial with ability to identify and act on opportunities
- Highly personable, able to create and nurture valuable relationships
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English
- An entirely new position in a young, international, and fast-growing company.
- To play a significant role in the development of Rains international presence.
- To be part of a dedicated and growing team.
If you are looking for an international environment that offers huge potential for your professional development, then upload your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact: