Sales Manager, Rains Norway
Sales · Oslo
Would you like to be a key representative in Norway for a global outerwear lifestyle brand? Selling collections that blend a conceptual-meets-functional design approach, a strong urban inspiration, and a signature fabric identity? Rains has an open position as a Sales Manager for Norway.
From your base in Oslo, you will be responsible for achieving the sales targets of existing and potential new customers. You will report to the Country Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience within fashion, lifestyle or sport.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Strong relationships in the market.
- Full written and verbal understanding of the English and Norwegian.
- High travel flexibility.
- Present, promote and sell Rains in Norway.
- Generate growth and hit sales targets.
- Build and expand the customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Establish and nurture strong long-lasting customer relationships.
- Use Rains’ developed sales and segmentation model – including individual sales targets for all accounts and prospects.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and results within schedule.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning daily work schedule.
- Training and education with team members.
- An attractive position in a young, international, and fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant role in the development of Rains in Norway.
- To be part of a dedicated and growing team.
If you are looking for an international environment that offers huge potential for your professional development, then send your CV and cover letter below. For more information contact Marius Skjønsberg, +47 91335058, firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply soon, as interviews are in process.