SoMe Responsible, Rains HQ
Marketing & PR · Aarhus
Rains has an open position as SoMe Responsible. Working base is at the headquarters in Skejby/Aarhus.
As part of a successful and ambitious, international expansion, Rains is looking for a SoMe Responsible, reporting to Head of Marketing.
The SoMe Responsible person will work closely together with Head of Marketing and the rest of the marketing team, the digital marketing manager as well as the organization across the 3 revenue streams of Rains, i.e. own concept stores, wholesale and E-commerce.
- Develop the Social Media strategy in line with the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for all corporate social media channels, e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Plan and post on all channels according to brand strategy and marketing plan.
- Secure high-level content that reflects brand DNA.
- Work with influencers and contributors. Communicate with followers.
- Planning content, stories, pictures, and videos for Social Media.
- Handle the dialogue with media agency regarding digital campaigns.
- Work closely with e-com team and external media agency.
- Evaluate and optimize digital campaign performance.
- Seeking new opportunities and defining business cases for success within Social Media.
- Experience in developing and executing Social Media strategies.
- Experience in analyzing data and insights.
- Experience from lifestyle or fashion brand is preferred.
- The ability to connect target groups to content and channels.
- Knowledge of tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Adobe, Google analytics etc.
- Highly skilled communicator at all levels with an eye for a strong visual communication.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have a commercial mindset and great passion for social media.
- You can work a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- You are creative and at the same time analytically strong – you can turn data into action.
- You are energetic and possess a high personal drive.
- You are detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
We are offering
- An attractive position in a young and fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant and very central role in developing Rains as a brand.
- To be part of a dedicated marketing team of 7 colleagues
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. Closing date for application is ASAP.