IT- & System Developer, Rains HQ
IT · Aarhus
Rains has an open position in our IT department as IT- and System Developer, reporting to the CFO. Working base is at the headquarters in Skejby / Aarhus. You will be a part of a small and efficient team in our IT department.
- Development of IT-solutions and -systems.
- Identifying and implementing solutions for specific requirements that support the business development of Rains globally.
- Experience working with standard systems, still understanding the need for internal programming adjustments - both for the general system setup and programming / coding of internal utilities / helping programs for specific tasks.
- Finding the right solutions with internal stakeholders and external cooperation partners.
- Project management, operational support, optimization and integration of systems.
- IT support, including solving technical IT issues.
Professional Skills and Experiences
As our coming IT- and System Developer you must have a structured and entrepreneurial mindset and experience with development / programming. You have been working with different systems and IT projects across the organization. The standard systems at Rains are Dynamics 365 Business Central, Shopify, SPY and many more.
Ideally, you have experience in developing systems, e.g. Excel, Power BI, VBA, Data Warehouse and SQL-databases.
You are participating in project management, developments, operations, and also in IT support in general.
We prefer the following experiences:
- Some years of experience working as a system developer.
- Programming and most likely with a relevant IT educational background.
- Preferable experience from a position with similar tasks.
- You have technical and IT skills making it easy to acquire knowledge and overview regarding various systems and system setups.
- Written and spoken Danish and English fluently.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are structured and self-driven.
- You are informal, easy going, persistent and with a high energy level.
- You must be able to deep dive into technical and business details, still focused on the big picture.
We are offering
- An attractive and very interesting job in a young and fast-growing company.
- A job where you will play a central role on the growth journey of the company.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. Closing date for application is ASAP.